1. mention - noun
· a remark that calls attention to something or someone; "she made frequent mention of her promotion"; "there was no mention of it"; "the speaker made several references to his wife"
2. mention - noun
· a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student's essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
3. mention - noun
· an official recognition of merit; "although he didn't win the prize he did get special mention"
4. mention - verb
· make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
5. mention - verb
· make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
6. mention - verb
· commend; "he was cited for his outstanding achievements"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.