1. bring - verb
· take something or somebody with oneself somewhere; "Bring me the box from the other room"; "Take these letters to the boss"; "This brings me to the main point"
2. bring - verb
· cause to come into a particular state or condition; "Long hard years of on the job training had brought them to their competence"; "bring water to the boiling point"
3. bring - verb
· cause to happen or to occur as a consequence; "I cannot work a miracle"; "wreak havoc"; "bring comments"; "play a joke"; "The rain brought relief to the drought-stricken area"
4. bring - verb
· go or come after and bring or take back; "Get me those books over there, please"; "Could you bring the wine?"; "The dog fetched the hat"
5. bring - verb
· bring into a different state; "this may land you in jail"
6. bring - verb
· be accompanied by; "Can I bring my cousin to the dinner?"
7. bring - verb
· advance or set forth in court; "bring charges"; "institute proceedings"
8. bring - verb
· bestow a quality on; "Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company"; "The music added a lot to the play"; "She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings"; "This adds a light note to the program"
9. bring - verb
· be sold for a certain price; "The painting brought $10,000"; "The old print fetched a high price at the auction"
10. bring - verb
· attract the attention of; "The noise and the screaming brought the curious"
11. bring - verb
· induce or persuade; "The confession of one of the accused brought the others to admit to the crime as well"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.