1. years - noun
· a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he's showing his years"; "age hasn't slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
2. years - noun
· a prolonged period of time; "we've known each other for ages"; "I haven't been there for years and years"
3. years - noun
· the time during which someone's life continues; "the monarch's last days"; "in his final years"
4. year - noun
· a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days; "she is 4 years old"; "in the year 1920"
5. year - noun
· a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity; "a school year"
6. year - noun
· the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun; "a Martian year takes 687 of our days"
7. year - noun
· a body of students who graduate together; "the class of '97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.