1. wake - verb
· be awake, be alert, be there
2. wake - verb
· stop sleeping; "She woke up to the sound of the alarm clock"
3. wake - verb
· arouse or excite feelings and passions; "The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"; "The refugees' fate stirred up compassion around the world"; "Wake old feelings of hatred"
4. wake - verb
· make aware of; "His words woke us to terrible facts of the situation"
5. wake - verb
· cause to become awake or conscious; "He was roused by the drunken men in the street"; "Please wake me at 6 AM."
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.