1. well - noun
· a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
2. well - noun
· a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
3. well - noun
· an abundant source; "she was a well of information"
4. well - noun
· an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
5. well - noun
· an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ship's pumps
6. well - verb
· come up, as of a liquid; "Tears well in her eyes"; "the currents well up"
7. well - adjective
· in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury; "appears to be entirely well"; "the wound is nearly well"; "a well man"; "I think I'm well; at least I feel well"
8. well - adjective
· resulting favorably; "it's a good thing that I wasn't there"; "it is good that you stayed"; "it is well that no one saw you"; "all's well that ends well"
9. well - adjective
· wise or advantageous and hence advisable; "it would be well to start early"
10. well - adverb
· (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well"; "he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish"; "a well-planned party"; "the baby can walk pretty good"
11. well - adverb
· thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form; "The problem is well understood"; "she was well informed"; "shake well before using"; "in order to avoid food poisoning be sure the meat is well cooked"; "well-done beef"; "well-satisfied customers"; "well-educated"
12. well - adverb
· indicating high probability; in all likelihood; "I might well do it"; "a mistake that could easily have ended in disaster"; "you may well need your umbrella"; "he could equally well be trying to deceive us"
13. well - adverb
· (used for emphasis or as an intensifier) entirely or fully; "a book well worth reading"; "was well aware of the difficulties ahead"; "suspected only too well what might be going on"
14. well - adverb
· to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree; "the project was well underway"; "the fetus has well developed organs"; "his father was well pleased with his grades"
15. well - adverb
· favorably; with approval; "their neighbors spoke well of them"; "he thought well of the book"
16. well - adverb
· to a great extent or degree; "I'm afraid the film was well over budget"; "painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"; "the house has fallen considerably in value"; "the price went up substantially"
17. well - adverb
· with great or especially intimate knowledge; "we knew them well"
18. well - adverb
· with prudence or propriety; "You would do well to say nothing more"; "could not well refuse"
19. well - adverb
· with skill or in a pleasing manner; "she dances well"; "he writes well"
20. well - adverb
· in a manner affording benefit or advantage; "she married well"; "The children were settled advantageously in Seattle"
21. well - adverb
· in financial comfort; "They live well"; "she has been able to live comfortably since her husband died"
22. well - adverb
· without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor; "took the joke well"; "took the tragic news well"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.