1. weighing - noun
· careful consideration; "a little deliberation would have deterred them"
2. weigh - verb
· have a certain weight
3. weigh - verb
· show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
4. weigh - verb
· determine the weight of; "The butcher weighed the chicken"
5. weigh - verb
· have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much"
6. weigh - verb
· to be oppressive or burdensome; "weigh heavily on the mind"; "Something pressed on his mind"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.