1. tiller - noun
· a shoot that sprouts from the base of a grass
2. tiller - noun
· someone who tills land (prepares the soil for the planting of crops)
3. tiller - noun
· lever used to turn the rudder on a boat
4. tiller - noun
· a farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
5. tiller - verb
· grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.