1. tight - adjective
· closely constrained or constricted or constricting; "tight skirts"; "he hated tight starched collars"; "fingers closed in a tight fist"; "a tight feeling in his chest"
2. tight - adjective
· pulled or drawn tight; "taut sails"; "a tight drumhead"; "a tight rope"
3. tight - adjective
· set so close together as to be invulnerable to penetration; "in tight formation"; "a tight blockade"
4. tight - adjective
· pressed tightly together; "with lips compressed"
5. tight - adjective
· (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity; "a mean person"; "he left a miserly tip"
6. tight - adjective
· affected by scarcity and expensive to borrow; "tight money"; "a tight market"
7. tight - adjective
· of such close construction as to be impermeable; "a tight roof"; "warm in our tight little house"
8. tight - adjective
· of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave"
9. tight - adjective
· securely or solidly fixed in place; rigid; "the bolts are tight"
10. tight - adjective
· (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game"
11. tight - adjective
· very drunk
12. tight - adjective
· exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent; "a nasty problem"; "a good man to have on your side in a tight situation"
13. tight - adjective
· demanding strict attention to rules and procedures; "rigorous discipline"; "tight security"; "stringent safety measures"
14. tight - adjective
· packed closely together; "they stood in a tight little group"; "hair in tight curls"; "the pub was packed tight"
15. tight - adverb
· firmly or closely; "held fast to the rope"; "her foot was stuck fast"; "held tight"
16. tight - adverb
· in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.