1. thinness - noun
· relatively small dimension through an object as opposed to its length or width; "the tenuity of a hair"; "the thinness of a rope"
2. thinness - noun
· the property of having little body fat
3. thinness - noun
· the property of being very narrow or thin; "he marvelled at the fineness of her hair"
4. thinness - noun
· the property of being scanty or scattered; lacking denseness
5. thinness - noun
· a consistency of low viscosity; "he disliked the thinness of the soup"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.