1. strickle - noun
· an implement for sharpening scythes
2. strickle - noun
· a tool or rod used to level off grain or other granular material that is heaped in a measure
3. strickle - noun
· a tool used in a foundry to shape a mold in sand
4. strickle - verb
· level off with a strickle in a measuring container; "strickle sand"
5. strickle - verb
· smooth with a strickle; "strickle the grain in the measure"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.