1. straightness - noun
· (of hair) lack of a tendency to curl
2. straightness - noun
· freedom from crooks or curves or bends or angles
3. straightness - noun
· trueness of course toward a goal; "rivaling a hawk in directness of aim"
4. straightness - noun
· having honest intentions; "he acted in good faith"; "doubt was expressed as to the good faith of the immigrants"
5. straightness - noun
· a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the opposite sex
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.