1. characteristic - noun
· a prominent attribute or aspect of something; "the map showed roads and other features"; "generosity is one of his best characteristics"
2. characteristic - noun
· a distinguishing quality
3. characteristic - noun
· the integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2
4. characteristic - noun
· any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
5. characteristic - adjective
· typical or distinctive; "heard my friend's characteristic laugh"; "red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn"; "stripes characteristic of the zebra"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.