1. steady - noun
· a person loved by another person
2. steady - verb
· make steady; "steady yourself"
3. steady - verb
· support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace; "brace your elbows while working on the potter's wheel"
4. steady - adjective
· not subject to change or variation especially in behavior; "a steady beat"; "a steady job"; "a steady breeze"; "a steady increase"; "a good steady ballplayer"
5. steady - adjective
· not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall; "stocks are still firm"
6. steady - adjective
· securely in position; not shaky; "held the ladder steady"
7. steady - adjective
· marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable; "firm convictions"; "a firm mouth"; "steadfast resolve"; "a man of unbendable perseverence"; "unwavering loyalty"
8. steady - adjective
· relating to a person who does something regularly; "a regular customer"; "a steady drinker"
9. steady - adjective
· not easily excited or upset; "steady nerves"
10. steady - adverb
· in a steady manner; "he could still walk steadily"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.