1. starter - noun
· an electric motor for starting an engine
2. starter - noun
· a contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
3. starter - noun
· the official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
4. starter - noun
· any new participant in some activity
5. starter - noun
· food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
6. starter - noun
· a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
7. starter - noun
· a culture containing yeast or bacteria that is used to start the process of fermentation or souring in making butter or cheese or dough; "to make sourdough you need a starter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.