1. spinning - noun
· creating thread
2. spin - verb
· revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
3. spin - verb
· stream in jets, of liquids; "The creek spun its course through the woods"
4. spin - verb
· cause to spin; "spin a coin"
5. spin - verb
· make up a story; "spin a yarn"
6. spin - verb
· form a web by making a thread; "spiders spin a fine web"
7. spin - verb
· work natural fibers into a thread; "spin silk"
8. spin - verb
· twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation; "The President's spokesmen had to spin the story to make it less embarrassing"
9. spin - verb
· prolong or extend; "spin out a visit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.