1. sheet - noun
· any broad thin expanse or surface; "a sheet of ice"
2. sheet - noun
· paper used for writing or printing
3. sheet - noun
· bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
4. sheet - noun
· (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
5. sheet - noun
· newspaper with half-size pages
6. sheet - noun
· a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
7. sheet - noun
· (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
8. sheet - noun
· a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
9. sheet - verb
· come down as if in sheets; "The rain was sheeting down during the monsoon"
10. sheet - verb
· cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping; "sheet the body"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.