1. school - noun
· an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
2. school - noun
· a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
3. school - noun
· the process of being formally educated at a school; "what will you do when you finish school?"
4. school - noun
· a body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers; "the Venetian school of painting"
5. school - noun
· the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session; "stay after school"; "he didn't miss a single day of school"; "when the school day was done we would walk home together"
6. school - noun
· an educational institution's faculty and students; "the school keeps parents informed"; "the whole school turned out for the game"
7. school - noun
· a large group of fish; "a school of small glittering fish swam by"
8. school - verb
· educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
9. school - verb
· teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; "Cultivate your musical taste"; "Train your tastebuds"; "She is well schooled in poetry"
10. school - verb
· swim in or form a large group of fish; "A cluster of schooling fish was attracted to the bait"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.