1. sashay - noun
· a square dance figure; partners circle each other taking sideways steps
2. sashay - noun
· (ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading
3. sashay - noun
· a journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
4. sashay - verb
· move sideways
5. sashay - verb
· to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others; "He struts around like a rooster in a hen house"
6. sashay - verb
· perform a chasse step, in ballet
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.