1. outing - noun
· a journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
2. outing - noun
· a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
3. out - verb
· to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality; "This actor outed last year"
4. out - verb
· reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle; "The gay actor was outed last week"; "Someone outed a CIA agent"
5. out - verb
· be made known; be disclosed or revealed; "The truth will out"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.