1. romance - noun
· a relationship between two lovers
2. romance - noun
· an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)
3. romance - noun
· the group of languages derived from Latin
4. romance - noun
· a story dealing with love
5. romance - noun
· a novel dealing with idealized events remote from everyday life
6. romance - verb
· make amorous advances towards; "John is courting Mary"
7. romance - verb
· have a love affair with
8. romance - verb
· talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
9. romance - verb
· tell romantic or exaggerated lies; "This author romanced his trip to an exotic country"
10. romance - adjective
· relating to languages derived from Latin; "Romance languages"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.