1. Latin - noun
· any dialect of the language of ancient Rome
2. Latin - noun
· an inhabitant of ancient Latium
3. Latin - noun
· a person who is a member of those peoples whose languages derived from Latin
4. Latin - adjective
· of or relating to the ancient Latins or the Latin language; "Latin verb conjugations"
5. Latin - adjective
· relating to people or countries speaking Romance languages; "Latin America"
6. Latin - adjective
· relating to languages derived from Latin; "Romance languages"
7. Latin - adjective
· of or relating to the ancient region of Latium; "Latin towns"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.