1. review - verb
· look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
2. review - verb
· appraise critically; "She reviews books for the New York Times"; "Please critique this performance"
3. review - verb
· hold a review (of troops)
4. review - verb
· refresh one's memory; "I reviewed the material before the test"
5. review - verb
· look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events); remember; "she reviewed her achievements with pride"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.