1. reversal - noun
· a change from one state to the opposite state; "there was a reversal of autonomic function"
2. reversal - noun
· an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
3. reversal - noun
· turning in an opposite direction or position; "the reversal of the image in the lens"
4. reversal - noun
· a decision to reverse an earlier decision
5. reversal - noun
· a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
6. reversal - noun
· turning in the opposite direction
7. reversal - noun
· the act of reversing the order or place of
8. reversal - noun
· a major change in attitude or principle or point of view; "an about-face on foreign policy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.