1. retardation - noun
· a decrease in rate of change; "the deceleration of the arms race"
2. retardation - noun
· the extent to which something is delayed or held back
3. retardation - noun
· any agent that retards or delays or hinders; "flame-retardant"
4. retardation - noun
· lack of normal development of intellectual capacities
5. retardation - noun
· the act of slowing down or falling behind
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.