1. agent - noun
· an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
2. agent - noun
· a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
3. agent - noun
· a substance that exerts some force or effect
4. agent - noun
· a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
5. agent - noun
· any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
6. agent - noun
· the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.