1. restrict - verb
· place restrictions on; "curtail drinking in school"
2. restrict - verb
· place under restrictions; limit access to by law; "this substance is controlled"; "that area is restricted to security personnel only"
3. restrict - verb
· place limits on (extent or amount or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
4. restrict - verb
· prevent (information) from being circulated or disclosed
5. restricted - adjective
· subject to restriction or subjected to restriction; "of restricted importance"
6. restricted - adjective
· restricted in meaning; (as e.g. `man' in `a tall man')
7. restricted - adjective
· the lowest level of official classification for documents
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.