1. reflect - verb
· manifest or bring back; "This action reflects his true beliefs"
2. reflect - verb
· reflect deeply on a subject; "I mulled over the events of the afternoon"; "philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years"; "The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate"
3. reflect - verb
· to throw or bend back (from a surface); "Sound is reflected well in this auditorium"
4. reflect - verb
· be bright by reflecting or casting light; "Drive carefully--the wet road reflects"
5. reflect - verb
· show an image of; "her sunglasses reflected his image"
6. reflect - verb
· give evidence of a certain behavior; "His lack of interest in the project reflects badly on him"
7. reflect - verb
· give evidence of the quality of; "The mess in his dorm room reflects on the student"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.