1. recruit - noun
· a recently enlisted soldier
2. recruit - noun
· any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces)
3. recruit - verb
· register formally as a participant or member; "The party recruited many new members"
4. recruit - verb
· seek to employ; "The lab director recruited an able crew of assistants"
5. recruit - verb
· cause to assemble or enlist in the military; "raise an army"; "recruit new soldiers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.