1. rave - noun
· a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played; "raves are very popular in Berlin"
2. rave - noun
· an extravagantly enthusiastic review; "he gave it a rave"
3. rave - verb
· participate in an all-night techno dance party
4. rave - verb
· talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
5. rave - verb
· praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.