1. questioning - noun
· a request for information
2. question - verb
· challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of; "We must question your judgment in this matter"
3. question - verb
· pose a series of questions to; "The suspect was questioned by the police"; "We questioned the survivor about the details of the explosion"
4. question - verb
· pose a question
5. question - verb
· conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
6. question - verb
· place in doubt or express doubtful speculation; "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do"; "she wondered whether it would snow tonight"
7. questioning - adjective
· perplexed (as if being expected to know something that you do not know); "he had a quizzical expression"
8. questioning - adjective
· marked by or given to doubt; "a skeptical attitude"; "a skeptical listener"
9. questioning - adjective
· showing curiosity; "if someone saw a man climbing a light post they might get inquisitive"; "raised a speculative eyebrow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.