1. prick - verb
· make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn; "The nurse pricked my finger to get a small blood sample"
2. prick - verb
· cause a stinging pain; "The needle pricked his skin"
3. prick - verb
· raise; "The dog pricked up his ears"
4. prick - verb
· stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
5. prick - verb
· cause a prickling sensation
6. prick - verb
· to cause a sharp emotional pain; "The thought of her unhappiness pricked his conscience"
7. prick - verb
· deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.