1. pick - verb
· select carefully from a group; "She finally picked her successor"; "He picked his way carefully"
2. pick - verb
· look for and gather; "pick mushrooms"; "pick flowers"
3. pick - verb
· harass with constant criticism; "Don't always pick on your little brother"
4. pick - verb
· provoke; "pick a fight or a quarrel"
5. pick - verb
· remove in small bits; "pick meat from a bone"
6. pick - verb
· remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits; "Clean the turkey"
7. pick - verb
· pilfer or rob; "pick pockets"
8. pick - verb
· pay for something; "pick up the tab"; "pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages"; "foot the bill"
9. pick - verb
· pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion; "he plucked the strings of his mandolin"
10. pick - verb
· attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example; "Pick open the ice"
11. pick - verb
· hit lightly with a picking motion
12. pick - verb
· eat intermittently; take small bites of; "He pieced at the sandwich all morning"; "She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.