1. mature - verb
· develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The child grew fast"
2. mature - verb
· develop and work out fully in one's mind; "I need to mature my thoughts"
3. mature - verb
· become due for repayment; "These bonds mature in 2005"
4. mature - verb
· cause to ripen or develop fully; "The sun ripens the fruit"; "Age matures a good wine"
5. mature - verb
· grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
6. mature - verb
· cause to ripen and discharge pus; "The oil suppurates the pustules"
7. mature - adjective
· characteristic of maturity; "mature for her age"
8. mature - adjective
· fully considered and perfected; "mature plans"
9. mature - adjective
· having reached full natural growth or development; "a mature cell"
10. mature - adjective
· fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used; "ripe peaches"; "full-bodied mature wines"
11. mature - adjective
· (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.