1. map - verb
· make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the surface of Venus"
2. map - verb
· explore or survey for the purpose of making a map; "We haven't even begun to map the many galaxies that we know exist"
3. map - verb
· locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences; "map the genes"
4. map - verb
· plan, delineate, or arrange in detail; "map one's future"
5. map - verb
· depict as if on a map; "sorrow was mapped on the mother's face"
6. map - verb
· to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.