1. lament - noun
· a cry of sorrow and grief; "their pitiful laments could be heard throughout the ward"
2. lament - noun
· a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
3. lament - noun
· a mournful poem; a lament for the dead
4. lament - verb
· express grief verbally; "we lamented the death of the child"
5. lament - verb
· regret strongly; "I deplore this hostile action"; "we lamented the loss of benefits"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.