1. vocal - noun
· music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
2. vocal - noun
· a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
3. vocal - adjective
· relating to or designed for or using the singing voice; "vocal technique"; "the vocal repertoire"; "organized a vocal group to sing his compositions"
4. vocal - adjective
· having or using the power to produce speech or sound; "vocal organs"; "all vocal beings hymned their praise"
5. vocal - adjective
· given to expressing yourself freely or insistently; "outspoken in their opposition to segregation"; "a vocal assembly"
6. vocal - adjective
· full of the sound of voices; "a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.