1. lamb - noun
· young sheep
2. lamb - noun
· English essayist (1775-1834)
3. lamb - noun
· a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
4. lamb - noun
· a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
5. lamb - noun
· the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
6. lamb - verb
· give birth to a lamb; "the ewe lambed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.