1. dear - noun
· a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
2. dear - noun
· a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
3. dear - adjective
· dearly loved
4. dear - adjective
· with or in a close or intimate relationship; "a good friend"; "my sisters and brothers are near and dear"
5. dear - adjective
· sincerely earnest; "one's dearest wish"; "devout wishes for their success"; "heartfelt condolences"
6. dear - adjective
· having a high price; "costly jewelry"; "high-priced merchandise"; "much too dear for my pocketbook"; "a pricey restaurant"
7. dear - adverb
· with affection; "she loved him dearly"; "he treats her affectionately"
8. dear - adverb
· at a great cost; "he paid dearly for the food"; "this cost him dear"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.