1. kingdom - noun
· a domain in which something is dominant; "the untroubled kingdom of reason"; "a land of make-believe"; "the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
2. kingdom - noun
· a country with a king as head of state
3. kingdom - noun
· the domain ruled by a king or queen
4. kingdom - noun
· a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state
5. kingdom - noun
· the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped; one of five biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia
6. kingdom - noun
· a basic group of natural objects
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.