1. hopper - noun
· funnel-shaped receptacle; contents pass by gravity into a receptacle below
2. hopper - noun
· someone who hops; "at hopscotch, the best hoppers are the children"
3. hopper - noun
· a machine used for picking hops
4. hopper - noun
· terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping
5. hopper - noun
· (baseball) a hit that travels along the ground
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.