1. half - noun
· one of two equal parts of a divisible whole; "half a loaf"; "half an hour"; "a century and one half"
2. half - noun
· one of two divisions into which some games or performances are divided: the two divisions are separated by an interval
3. half - adjective
· consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity; "a half chicken"; "lasted a half hour"
4. half - adjective
· partial; "gave me a half smile"; "he did only a half job"
5. half - adjective
· (of siblings) related through one parent only; "a half brother"; "half sister"
6. half - adverb
· partially or to the extent of a half; "he was half hidden by the bushes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.