1. hail - noun
· precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents
2. hail - noun
· many objects thrown forcefully through the air; "a hail of pebbles"; "a hail of bullets"
3. hail - noun
· enthusiastic greeting
4. hail - verb
· praise vociferously; "The critics hailed the young pianist as a new Rubinstein"
5. hail - verb
· be a native of; "She hails from Kalamazoo"
6. hail - verb
· call for; "hail a cab"
7. hail - verb
· greet enthusiastically or joyfully
8. hail - verb
· precipitate as small ice particles; "It hailed for an hour"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.