1. flaming - noun
· the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke; "fire was one of our ancestors' first discoveries"
2. flame - verb
· shine with a sudden light; "The night sky flared with the massive bombardment"
3. flame - verb
· be in flames or aflame; "The sky seemed to flame in the Hawaiian sunset"
4. flame - verb
· criticize harshly, usually via an electronic medium; "the person who posted an inflammatory message got flamed"
5. flaming - adjective
· informal intensifiers; "what a bally (or blinking) nuisance"; "a bloody fool"; "a crashing bore"; "you flaming idiot"
6. flaming - adjective
· very intense; "a fiery temper"; "flaming passions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.