1. fillet - noun
· a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
2. fillet - noun
· a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
3. fillet - noun
· a bundle of sensory nerve fibers going to the thalamus
4. fillet - noun
· a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
5. fillet - noun
· fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members
6. fillet - verb
· decorate with a lace of geometric designs
7. fillet - verb
· cut into filets; "filet the fish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.