1. fair - noun
· a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
2. fair - noun
· gathering of producers to promote business; "world fair"; "trade fair"; "book fair"
3. fair - noun
· a competitive exhibition of farm products; "she won a blue ribbon for her baking at the county fair"
4. fair - noun
· a sale of miscellany; often for charity; "the church bazaar"
5. fair - verb
· join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
6. fair - adjective
· free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules; "a fair referee"; "fair deal"; "on a fair footing"; "a fair fight"; "by fair means or foul"
7. fair - adjective
· not excessive or extreme; "a fairish income"; "reasonable prices"
8. fair - adjective
· very pleasing to the eye; "my bonny lass"; "there's a bonny bay beyond"; "a comely face"; "young fair maidens"
9. fair - adjective
· (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines; "he hit a fair ball over the third base bag"
10. fair - adjective
· lacking exceptional quality or ability; "a novel of average merit"; "only a fair performance of the sonata"; "in fair health"; "the caliber of the students has gone from mediocre to above average"; "the performance was middling at best"
11. fair - adjective
· attractively feminine; "the fair sex"
12. fair - adjective
· (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections; "fair copy"; "a clean manuscript"
13. fair - adjective
· gained or earned without cheating or stealing; "an honest wage"; "an fair penny"
14. fair - adjective
· free of clouds or rain; "today will be fair and warm"
15. fair - adjective
· (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored; "a fair complexion"
16. fair - adverb
· in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating; "they played fairly"
17. fair - adverb
· without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner; "deal fairly with one another"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.