1. drain - verb
· flow off gradually; "The rain water drains into this big vat"
2. drain - verb
· deplete of resources; "The exercise class drains me of energy"
3. drain - verb
· empty of liquid; drain the liquid from; "We drained the oil tank"
4. drain - verb
· make weak; "Life in the camp drained him"
5. drained - adjective
· emptied or exhausted of (as by drawing off e.g. water or other liquid); "a drained marsh"; "a drained tank"; "a drained and apathetic old man...not caring any longer about anything"
6. drained - adjective
· very tired
7. drained - adjective
· drained of electric charge; discharged; "a dead battery"; "left the lights on and came back to find the battery drained"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.