1. declare - verb
· state emphatically and authoritatively; "He declared that he needed more money to carry out the task he was charged with"
2. declare - verb
· announce publicly or officially; "The President declared war"
3. declare - verb
· state firmly; "He declared that he was innocent"
4. declare - verb
· declare to be; "She was declared incompetent"; "judge held that the defendant was innocent"
5. declare - verb
· authorize payments of; "declare dividends"
6. declare - verb
· designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
7. declare - verb
· make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official; "Do you have anything to declare?"
8. declare - verb
· proclaim one's support, sympathy, or opinion for or against; "His wife declared at once for moving to the West Coast"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.