1. decay - noun
· the process of gradually becoming inferior
2. decay - noun
· a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
3. decay - noun
· the organic phenomenon of rotting
4. decay - noun
· an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying; "the corpse was in an advanced state of decay"; "the house had fallen into a serious state of decay and disrepair"
5. decay - noun
· the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
6. decay - verb
· lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current; "the particles disintegrated during the nuclear fission process"
7. decay - verb
· fall into decay or ruin; "The unoccupied house started to decay"
8. decay - verb
· undergo decay or decomposition; "The body started to decay and needed to be cremated"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.