1. dash - verb
· run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
2. dash - verb
· break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over; "Smash a plate"
3. dash - verb
· hurl or thrust violently; "He dashed the plate against the wall"; "Waves were dashing against the rock"
4. dash - verb
· destroy or break; "dashed ambitions and hopes"
5. dash - verb
· cause to lose courage; "dashed by the refusal"
6. dash - verb
· add an enlivening or altering element to; "blue paint dashed with white"
7. dashing - adjective
· lively and spirited; "a dashing hero"
8. dashing - adjective
· marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners; "a dapper young man"; "a jaunty red hat"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.