1. crawl - noun
· a very slow movement; "the traffic advanced at a crawl"
2. crawl - noun
· a swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
3. crawl - noun
· a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
4. crawl - verb
· move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
5. crawl - verb
· feel as if crawling with insects; "My skin crawled--I was terrified"
6. crawl - verb
· be full of; "The old cheese was crawling with maggots"
7. crawl - verb
· show submission or fear
8. crawl - verb
· swim by doing the crawl; "European children learn the breast stroke; they often don't know how to crawl"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.